- Revenue Based Financing for Banks: A Credit Model for the Digital Age
With traditional strengths in balance sheet lending, and potentially wider access to business data, banks can create market-defining revenue-based financing products with their own credit engines.
- B2B BNPL: Embedding Banks Within The Supply Chain
B2B e-commerce, a key driver for embedded supply chain finance solutions like B2B BNPL, is over 5 times the volume of B2C e-commerce, and is expected to touch USD 25.65 trillion globally by 2028. Fintech-enabled B2B buy-now-pay-later (BNPL) has been gaining in attention significantly since last year. Nothing like its consumer-focused counterpart, and not really […]
- The D2C Digital Banking Opportunity for Banks
The ongoing explosion in the global direct to consumer, or D2C business ecosystem, presents tremendous untapped opportunities for banks.
- Delivering the Future of Digital Banking with BANKINGSTACK
Fintech is reshaping the banking industry with new capabilities and business models. To future-proof their business, banks need to change the way they approach digital banking and measure its outcomes.
- Easing Friction in the Commercial Cards Experience
Fintechs have expanded the scope of the commercial cards market, addressing several payments and spend management challenges businesses face in the traditional cards offerings.